THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Value Of Love(From The Perspective Of Norfadley Azahari)

Love = Pain
Pain =(Giving up self needed time + money + energy 4 her juz to be accused of sumtin else)
Love = Pain
Pain =(Spat on when u give ur sweat tears n blood as present)
Love = Pain
Pain =(Plenty of broken promises)
Love = Pain
Pain =(Left alone in my time of need)
Love = Pain
Pain =(Abg , i can reply to ur messages/comments[editing comments to other male associates])
Love = Pain
Pain = (Abg , y do u refrain me from a lot of things)

Everything I ever did was 4 u , but if dat makes u a 'kera sumbang' as u said to me... Den u're better of on ur own...

I always knew that there was no room 4 US in ur life , there never was... There were only 'ME' in ur life , and 4 dat reason i hate myself for i've given up a lot of things to be with you and it has brought me nothin....

I stand next to you in your time of grieves , but where were u in my time of grieves?

(A quiz)>(Ur 'ABG' feelings)---->(ur perspective)

(my future)=(U)------->(my perspective)


I am writing this not to make u feel guilty or anything , i write what i feel...

Love = Patience
Patience =(Not beating the crap out of sumone who mocks me)
Love = Patience
Patience =(An hour in the rain on a motorcycle otw to Tg Malim)
Love = Patience
Patience =(Being called a liar and juz accepting it)
Love = Patience
Patience =(Waited for an hour at KLCC and the next day , 2 hours at Times Square and end up apologizing for making U cry)
Love = Patience
Patience =(Having a gift that i bought with my 1st salary mocked by u)
Love = Patience
Patience =(Countless number of excuses dealt with)

I have decided that if we are goin to have a future , it's goin to be about US and not juz U....
Cuz honestly i'm tired of all this heartache and u talking back to me...
So I suggest that we put a stop to this love... Cuz I have given up too much of myself for nothing...

0 comments: